Due to recent project awards we have the opportunity for a Graduate Site Manager to join the business.
The individuals will be site based and supported by the Project Manager and a visiting Contracts Manager.
All projects will be located within the Central Belt of Scotland.
Role & Responsibilities
A successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Project Manager with;
- Delivering projects safely, on time, to budget and to the highest standard of quality
- Dealing directly with design teams and clients
- Analyse and monitor construction programmes
- Contribute to managing the projects to Financial Budget
- Managing and coordinating Subcontractors work on site
- Take off material quantities and complete requisition
- Interrogate drawings and raise RFI in advance of works
To be considered for this position the candidate should have;
- confidence and good communication skills
- obtained or expect to obtain a BSc accreditation in a construction related subject
- a full driving license
The following would be considered an advantage
- Construction Experience; any form of working on a construction site
- Work experience: where working as part of a team
The salary and benefit package would recognise previous experience, market conditions and be negotiated with the individual.
We will provide additional training and mentoring throughout your employment to help support a construction related chartership.
Initial training to be provided will include: Asbestos Awareness, SMSTS, First Aid, Mental Health Awareness.
Should this opportunity be of interest please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your details or telephone 01506 442233 to arrange an initial discussion.