With an increasing turnover Maxi Construction require to recruit skilled and experienced staff to enhance our existing Team. Should you believe you are a suitable candidate and would like to be considered for this position we would be delighted in the first instance to receive your CV.
Managing Quantity Surveyor
Status: Full Time
Location: Office Based Livingston
An office-based Managing Surveyor responsible for a number of projects together with managing a team of three surveyors responsible for their own contracts
The suitable Candidate will be an enthusiastic and confident Surveyor, have previous experience of managing multiple projects at one time, with knowledge of construction activities from groundwork to finishing trades and be able to represent the company when dealing with all parties involved in the project. Excellent communication, analytical skills are essential.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with Contract Managers to ensure commercial viability of contracts.
- Attend site meetings as required
- Ensuring all Valuations and Final Accounts are submitted and agreed within the required timescales.
- Procurement, analysis and appointment of subcontract packages; payment and agreement of final accounts
- Preparation, collation and presentation of monthly cost reports to Managing Director
- BSc Qualified
- IT literate
- Excellent Communication
- Contractual Knowledge
A competitive salary and benefits package will be on offer to the successful applicant and this will depend on experience.