These 8 principles summarise our commitment to protecting your privacy:
- We only collect and use the personal information you knowingly provide
- You can check whatever information we hold about you
- We will keep your personal information safe
- We are fair and open about how we use your details
- We will never sell your details or share it except in the ways mentioned in this policy or unless you ask us
- We will let you know if there are important changes that affect your information or how we use it
- We take responsibility for the information we hold about you
- We only keep your information for as long as necessary.
What we collect?
The information we collect and process may include:
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with by submitting a CV via the Careers page of our website or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise.
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage and behaviours on the Website. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not attempt to find out the identities of those visiting the website.
What we do with the information we gather?
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- To deliver our service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service)
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Security and Protection
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Our website utilises a Secure Socket layer (SSL) to protect information in transit and is kept up to date (software) at all times to maximise security and protect your data.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
When someone visits our web sites we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the web sites. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
The Website may contain links to third-party websites. Maxi Group Limited is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
Who can access my data?
Data stored on our servers may be accessed only by Maxi Group employees and used for the purposes of providing goods and services – the day to day requirements in working with any client.
Who do I contact if I want to review or remove my data?
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address to: email@example.com
We will use reasonable efforts to process any change you make; provided, however, that requests to delete information are subject to Maxi Group Limited internal reporting and retention policies and all applicable legal obligations.