Harbour Arts Centre, Irvine
This contract consisted of major internal alterations and refurbishment to the existing arts centre, as well as the
construction of a new extension. The works involved the strip-out of the existing building, structural steelwork, structural joinerwork, mechanical & electrical services installations, decoration including tiling and painterwork, installation of catering equipment and external works.
The completed facility provides expanded exhibition space, a theatre, restaurant and cafe/bar.
- Client | North Ayrshire Council
- Architect | North Ayrshire Council
- Q.S. | North Ayrshire Council
- Structural Engineer | Hodgins Smith Partnership
- Value | £1.1m
- Contract Period | 42 weeks
- Contract | SBC with Quantities May 1999 Edition (Jan. 2002 Rev.)
For further project details, view the complete Project Data Sheet in pdf format: