Status: Full Time
Location: Site Based Central Belt of Scotland
A site based Manager to be responsible for the delivery of refurbishment/new build construction projects.
The suitable Candidate must demonstrate previous experience in managing construction projects (new build and refurbishment) with values up to £2 million with a degree of of complexity, have a good all-round knowledge of construction from groundwork to finishing trades and be able to represent the Company when dealing with all parties involved in the project.
Responsibilities will include:
· Ensuring that the project is completed safely, on time, to budget and to the highest standard of workmanship
· Building and developing relationships with existing and new customers
· Communication directly with design teams, clients and end users
· Management of subcontractors and own tradesmen
· Establish specification/quantity of materials to be ordered for own trades
· Preparing progress reports for presentation at site and management meetings
· 5 day SMTS
· First Aid Certified
· Scaffold Inspection Certified
· CSCS Accredited or equivalent
· Degree Qualified or Trades Experience
· IT literate
Negotiable based upon experience.